Monday, July 24, 2006

You Gotta Love 3-year-olds!


Three-year-olds are so funny. Who else can tell you one minute, "Mommy, do you have a big tummy?" and the next minute say, "Mommy, you're my best friend. You take good care of me." I just love the naive honesty of children. Yesterday, my little girl was climbing on the couch (something we've told her about 100 times not to do), and she said, "I'm asking God to help me not to do this." Wow! That just goes to show you that kids really are listening to everything you say and watching everything you do. For that reason, I've been claiming the verse Psalm 19:14 - "Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my rock and my Redeemer." (NASV)

4 Comments:

At 7/24/06, 3:49 PM, Blogger - O - said...

Susanne...random connection. Apparently you recently left a comment on Renee's blog (theharps.blogspot.com) following a post about picking out paint. Anyway...not sure how she figured out the connection, but she's a friend I know from a long time ago when I still lived in Mississippi. Didn't know you're were blogging.

 
At 7/24/06, 3:56 PM, Blogger Renee said...

Guess you've been found, Susanne. And of course you can link my nonsense, I mean, my blog. Thanks for asking.

 
At 7/26/06, 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, but I'll bet there are times you wish they weren't listening so closely!

 
At 7/27/06, 2:03 AM, Blogger Susanne said...

You're right about that, Cachinnator!! Hence the need for repeating that verse to myself as often as possible. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page