Sunday, November 11, 2007

I Love You More

My kids and I read a great book recently. It's called, "I Love You More," by Laura Duksta and Karen Keesler ("Hippie and The Bald Chick"). My daughter and I often play a game where we say, "I love you more than ____," so we especially enjoyed this sweet story. As a bonus, you can flip the book for a different take on the story (one side tells the parent's side of the story, the other side tells the child's side). If you love telling your kids how much you love them, then this is a book for you. By affirming your love for your kids, you give them so much confidence and positive self-esteem. Happy reading!

Oh - check out this site and this one as well for more information on this great book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page