Thursday, October 30, 2008

Should kindergartners be taught about sex at school without parents' consent? HECK NO!

I would say that I can't believe this, but since it happened in California, I guess it makes sense.  This disgusts me, not only because this school is promoting the homosexual lifestyle, but because KINDERGARTNERS SHOULD NOT HAVE TO HEAR ABOUT ANY KIND OF SEXUAL RELATIONS AT ALL!!!  If you start trying to explain the gay lifestyle to 5-year-olds, then you're opening up a whole can of worms that they're just not ready to hear yet.  Unless, of course, you want your kids to end up being oversexed 10-year-olds.  I would not be any less angry if my 5-year-old were taught about heterosexual sex at school.  Sex ed should not start in elementary school.  Please, let's allow our children to keep their innocence as long as possible.  And it's atrocious that the parents were not informed.  I would have yanked my kid out of that school so fast.  I admit that I'm not the most gifted teacher in the world, but if this kind of crap spreads to the rest of this country, then it's homeschooling, here we come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page